Keep this post up until the fall and people will think you picked the apples up this year. I know your a busy, working woman but geez, you are going to need to update this blog. Congrats on getting the keys. I'll be seeing you soon. -S
Well, apple picking season is just around the corner so if you keep this post up for just another month, people are going to think they are pics from this year. What's another month when you've had this up for the last 4 or 5? Hope to see you soon. Love, S
4 comments:
Those are great pictures of the boys. They look like they had a great time picking apples. -S
mmmmmmmm!!!! how do you like these apple.
Keep this post up until the fall and people will think you picked the apples up this year.
I know your a busy, working woman but geez, you are going to need to update this blog.
Congrats on getting the keys.
I'll be seeing you soon.
-S
Well, apple picking season is just around the corner so if you keep this post up for just another month, people are going to think they are pics from this year. What's another month when you've had this up for the last 4 or 5?
Hope to see you soon.
Love,
S
Post a Comment